Sunday, March 15, 2009

Surprise :)

On February 6 Brandon's sister Heather brought me a test home from the Doctors office she works at, just in case. I'd been feeling a little sick and was about a week late but i didn't really think anything of it. But surprise, it was positive!!

It wasn't planned but Brandon & I are very excited. We went to the doctor on Feb 13th. We had the first ultrasound & heard the heart beat. It was so amazing to see it & to actually hear the little heart beat. So here is our first picture of our little baby!!

So far, not much has been going on. I get sick, A LOT. But it will all be worth it in the end. I don't know why they call it morning sickness though, its more like all the time/when ever it wants sickness.

My friend Chelsea kind of gave me the idea for this blog, she said I needed a baby on the way album or something so everyone can get monthly updates of my pooch lol, so I don't have a very noticeable tummy yet but I'll keep you all in the know :)

1 comment: