Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Say Hello


This is our little Baby :) !!! 

We went to the doctor on Friday & we got to really see our baby for the first time! You can see the little face & the baby put its hand up in front of its face so just to the left you can see little finger prints :D The baby was moving around so much & it was so cute to watch! The bad part about the doctor visit was that I found out I lost too much weight. I was so sick these past few months I had a hard time keeping food down. I lost 5 + lbs. So that was really not good but since about last week or so its been getting better. I can eat more little meals & I don't get sick very much so I'm happy that is behind me. I'm starting to get cravings too. Its started with bagels & cream cheese & captain crunch. Yesterday at work I had to have one of our soft pretzels, it was so good though!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats fellow blogger...it will neat to read about your adventure into parenthood...and it will be a adventure!

    Thanks for allowing me to follow,
    Kristen Self

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! YAY! I am excited for this summer when you can eat a lot and I can eat a lot with you!:] WOOOOO!!
    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, me too! I want to eat so much I just can't yet.

    ReplyDelete