Thursday, March 26, 2009



I had to go to the doctor today just to finish the first trimester tests, So we got some new pictures :) In the top picture the baby turned its head but showed us its little hand again. & During the visit the baby had the hic-ups! It was so cute to see it bouncing around! They also
    said they might be able to tell if the baby is a boy or a girl!!! BUT some very stubborn baby was not having that. Baby kept its legs crossed the whole time and was pretty much staying in the same position. So there was  no way of telling, but hopefully next time we'll find out :D So to the left here you can see the baby sticking its legs out but still keeping the feet crossed of course. 

Now, when I'm talking about my baby I like to call the baby "he" cause that's what I think, but I don't know & everyone always assumes I've found out for sure. So I say "it" & then everyone is like "oh don't call the baby "it" but what should I say? I can't really talk about the baby without saying it he or she :) Anyways to the right is a Valentine Day card that Mihai made for the baby. I thought you would all like to see it cause its so cute!

As of now, I am 13 weeks & I'm due October 2nd So I'll keep you all updated!!


1 comment: